This time the release contains a few user-facing fixes such as the resolution for the error that resulted in missing tenant domains when configuring offers.
With this release, we have greatly improved how prices of NCE offers are synchronized from Microsoft. The new logic addresses all the feedback and reported cases we have so far received on the accuracy of the prices displayed on the platform.
As a vendor or senior partner with many junior partners, you can now do much more on your Organizations sections including easier partner filtering, switching between platforms, navigating end-customer tenants, etc. Besides that, this release improves the usability of your Reports section with a new report landing page.
With this release, we added Term duration as a new column to the Subscription report to simplify the commitment tracking.
In this release, we brought major updates to your platform including the onboarding of new Adobe offers, the enablement of a revamped Activity tab, and the Price list report improvement to include NCE offers.
With this release, we are adding the long-awaited support for Adobe price levels across all existing offers on the platform, alongside other improvements to the buying experience. We are bringing also the ability to schedule renewal changes for your NCE subscriptions and if there is a valid promotion on that date for your chosen configuration, the promotion will be applied automatically.
In this release, we continue bringing UI improvements and bug fixes for Subscriptions and Catalog management. We also launched a Credit Risk report to increase the transparency and control of Microsoft NCE sales amount.
In this release, we are focusing on the Subscription section and added to export invoice data more conveniently to the Xero solution:
- The Subscription page will now remember the filter settings you used in the previous session so you can conveniently pick up from where you left off.
- Subscription status naming in the filter view will now match the UI - when filtering subscriptions by their status, the dropdown options will show "Active" and "Suspended" instead of "Enabled" and "Disabled".
- If you use Xero for invoicing, you can quickly get the subscription invoice data from the platform into your Xero solution. All you need to do is open the newly added report "Export Templates", select the Xero template, and export the data.
This release focused on fixing multiple bugs, mainly in the Order and Price management areas. Furthermore, we are bringing small updates to the invoice section, reconciliation file, and reporting API to give you more insights into your customers and invoice data.
In this release, we are focusing on bug fixes related to Subscriptions, Orders, and Price management. Reporting section is getting an upgrade by renaming a few reports and upgrading Customer reports with new elements to improve your control over the customers, their status, and signed agreements.
In this release, we enabled functionality that allows a subscription name to be updated without having to confirm the change with the vendor first.
There are some major updates coming to the organizations' section that will enable easier management and access.
And on the notification side, after uploading a new Terms and Conditions version to the platform, new functionality will request customers to agree to it the first time they log onto the platform.
In this release, we have delivered key bug fixes and added small improvements to the platform, such as inherited login options to optimize your seller management and updates to subscription level markup logic.
In this release, we're replacing legacy Google APIs with Channel APIs. From the UI side, a new 'domain’ field is introduced to the offer form. Additionally, we are actively pursuing our drive for consistency with NCE and Microsoft price list updates. And finally, we are announcing the awaited Report updates and New reports:
- New Azure usage report for Distributors, Resellers and End Customers
- Subscription report extension with customer prices and a filter to identify NCE subscriptions.
- Distributor report extension with reseller country information (Distributor Revenue and Distributor Reseller reports)
In this release, we revamped the Users section to optimize it for monitoring the user onboarding process, doing regular health checks, and troubleshooting common problems.
Another improvement we teased in the prior announcement is the accuracy of offer search in catalog. Now, search results never suggest any offers that you effectively cannot buy for various reasons.
In this release, we are rolling out upgrades in key areas:
- Distributors and sellers can now hide individual offers under a product while customizing their catalogs.
- Search will now display more accurate offer results.
- When you place your order, the page and the email notification will now inform you about expected order provisioning times.
- After you place your order, you will see a reminder and a shortcut to add a Note to this order for e.g. reference numbers or another essential context.
- When you update your subscription, you will no longer be able to toggle renewal and make other changes at the same time. Most vendors do not support it in the same order.
- New renewal status column and filter in the Subscription report will help you track renewal status and avoid forgetting to change it before the term ends.
- Billing admin role is now split into two separate roles for improved clarity: Seller billing admin and Customer billing admin.
- Distributors, sellers, and end-customer have a new Order Status report to track all orders placed through them.
We are continuing to work on the rollout of Microsoft’s NCE:
- Platform’s sync with Microsoft is extended and improved to synchronize promotion prices on subscriptions purchased directly in Partner Center.
- Sellers now have a brand-new report to help migrate old subscriptions of their customers to NCE.
- It is now more noticeable when the price of items in the cart is updated. For example, you will see a small notification when you add a new item to the cart, and it triggers a promotion on an item that was already in the cart.
On another note, there are some general improvements in segment creation, price imports, and seller creation.
This major update brings new long-awaited NCE capabilities from Microsoft – promotions and scheduling subscription changes:
- When customers buy NCE offers that have just become available to eligible partners on the platform, all valid promotions will automatically apply to the subscription.
- When editing a subscription, you can now choose when you want the changes to apply – now, on renewal or on a custom date.
You can now prevent customers from reducing the quantity after purchase. This feature is frequently used by vendors (e.g. Microsoft in NCE offers) as a commitment restriction so that the customer can downgrade their subscription after commitment expires on renewal.
The experience in verifying large outgoing invoices has also been greatly improved.
In preparation for NCE, we added various quality of life improvements to our subscription management, to our expiry notification experience and more.
We have also been actively adding new things to business performance reports such as new reports for sellers, new reports on adoption and migration of end-customers to new Azure offers, currency switcher (EUR, USD, or the de-facto currency of the invoice) and others.
This release contains some great improvements in areas of invoicing, order cancellations, customer information, and offer forms. We are also releasing an entirely new feature - the first version of Activity History, now covering users and permissions. As always release contains general bug fixes.
In this release, we made it much simpler to copy existing offers. Another upgrade for your own services is the ability to configure whether customers can cancel their recent order and receive a full refund.
This release focuses on giving MSPs, distributors and sellers full control over the accuracy of their invoices. We added extra convenience and tools to correct and verify each outgoing invoice on a granular level:
- When reviewing your outgoing invoices, you can now add corrections to each subscription if its amount in the invoice is wrong (e.g. missing price setting or mistake by vendor).
- You can now verify invoices in parts, e.g. where no corrections are necessary or all corrections have been added. This helps you avoid delaying the entire invoice if you find issues with its specific part.
-When you want to make the verified invoices available to the partner/customer, click “Issue”. Partners/customers will see Issued invoices as incoming invoices.
This release contains additional logic for invoice consolidation. And the following UI changes:
- Edit sender name and email address for all platform communications sent to partners & customers.
- Hover warning text for subscription status warning customers that they may not be able to reactivate some subscriptions after disabling them.
This release contains a refreshed price setting experience streamlining bulk prices import:
- As a distributor, you will see a new interface & conflict handling when you import price settings for time periods that had already been configured.
- As a seller, you will see that the prices for customers are now imported using two different templates (for a specific customer and for all customers).
In this release, we are adding an option for sellers to require approval on all orders customers place.
We also added a new quality-of-life improvement for managing your catalogs. If your catalog contains a category you no longer use, you can remove it by clicking on the pencil icon and then on “Remove”.
This release contains major improvements:
1) Improved reports: Subscriptions in a bundle are now visible as multiple lines. And if you added custom properties to your offers via API, you would now see them in reports.
2) Remove customer: If you cancel all active subscriptions of a customer, you can easily remove it from the platform in one click.
3) New quick navigation links: “My sellers” link for distributors; “My products” link under catalog for organizations that sell their own products & services.
4) Custom offer CTA: replace the “Add to cart” button on an offer configuration page with a "Learn more".
5) Support for perpetual licenses from Microsoft: you can now buy offers with perpetual license options from Microsoft.
With this release, new functionalities are enabled for:
1. As a vendor, you can now integrate your system to display configuration options to the customer who configures your offer inside the platform. Use it to load a list of customer’s cloud accounts, domains or other options that are dynamically determined based on information in your system.
2. When a customer creates a tenant domain with Microsoft through the platform, a Tax ID (used to be called VAT number) and other details will undergo extra validation from Microsoft as per their new requirements for select countries.
3. Language settings are now available for all admin users. In the Settings section, you will find the full list of available languages that you can enable. If you enable multiple languages, users will see a language switcher before and after they log in.
4. You can now enable IBM ID as a login method in the settings of your platform.
In this release, we enabled:
1. Sellers to integrate their own FX rate provider of choice using our Partner API. Alternatively, they can simply send their own custom currency exchange rates from other system using the same API.
2. Distributors or sellers to select which billing cycles should be available to customers. When configuring an offer, the customer will only be able to select the billing cycles enabled.
3. Verification of pricing plan and custom-branded configuration form for offers
4. Sellers to select the customer segment that they want to manage the catalog for. Distributors to manage catalog and prices for any seller segment.
We made it possible to make your services even more configurable as a vendor or MSP:
a) You can now add a checkbox to the offer configuration form to allow the customer to choose optional upgrades (e.g. custom domain).
b) You can make use of the new dropdown that allows the customer to select multiple options at once.
We also addressed a popular user feedback emphasizing the need to conveniently filter and search subscriptions by vendor tenant. When you open the Subscriptions section, you will now see a search field and vendor filter that allows selecting a specific tenant if the selected customer organization has several.
In this release, we are added:
1. More options in pricing plans and configuration forms for your services
2. Extra address validation for customer organizations in the US, Canada, and Australia
3. More accurate expiry status for subscriptions to one-time offers
In this release, we are adding several highly-requested features for distributors, sellers, and customers:
1. Buyers can now add default Purchase order (PO) numbers to contracts and see the digits displayed in invoice data for the purchases under said contract.
2. As a vendor or MSP, you already had an option to offer customers an option to commit to using your service for a certain period in exchange for a discount. Now, you can also offer them to pay for the full commitment period in the first month.
3. And a number of other improvements to communicate better with customers and partners.
With this release we introduced tools for product managers of vendors and MSPs to configure services:
1. Define unique price composition logic and discounts for each billing cycle separately.
2. Define which options the customer can choose are cross-compatible.
We also added a few tweaks, bug fixes, and other smaller improvements.
In this release, a major update is coming to vendors and MSPs! As a vendor or an MSP, you can onboard your services via AppXite’s Product Management – a complete end-to-end self-service tool.
Another notable change done is the simplification of our user roles.
We improved the stability of recently added functionality related to bundles and price calculation, subscriptions section, currency conversion and more. We also advanced how services with mixed billing cycles and in local currency are displayed in email notifications upon order confirmation, upcoming renewal and more. Lastly, we added a new section in the platform for distributors to view and manage seller segments.
This release contains major improvements in functionality, usability, and performance. First, bundles received the biggest updates this time:
1. Now vendors and MSPs can easily ensure full status, country & industry compatibility between the bundle and the included offers.
2. Offers included in the bundle are configurable and renewable independently of each other. After the purchase, the subscription still appears and is managed as one on UI.
3. In invoices and reports, each offer included in the subscription is shown independently.
Second, we greatly improved the clarity and accuracy of presentation of prices to the customer. And third, we optimized the way our subscriptions section works.
With this release we are rolling out two handy updates for configuring and managing your own offerings:
1. Now you can choose between the default of 0, and 1, 2 or 3 years of minimum commitment for any offer you onboard.
2. You can now also classify your offers using United Nations Standard for Products and Services Classification Codes (UNSPSC) by adding them in the offer settings. You can retrieve them via API and use for taxation, billing, costs and other calculations and reporting.
Lastly, we made a lot of under the hood improvements for the general stability of the platform in important areas like onboarding and authentication.
In this release, we added two amazing features we have been working on for some time. The first one is the Notification settings. Now, as a seller admin, you can toggle all notifications sent out by your platform ON or OFF. Changes are applied immediately. Moreover, you can change who receives the notification in each case by specifying TO, CC and BCC contacts.
The second feature is the ability for your customers to work with their preferred local currency e.g. see prices and pay invoices in CHF, while you as a seller have EUR as your primary currency. As a seller, you will have an option to enable the feature (disabled by default) and select which currencies you want to support. The currency is converted using the very latest rates from the European Central Bank. We are planning to also let you as a seller customize the rates in the near future.
In this small update, we greatly improved how native platform accounts work:
1. You no longer need to create your password during signup – instead, you log in using a link and create it during your first session. Link expires in 7 days.
2. You can send yourself a new link.
3. You can change and reset your password.
We also found that inviting a distributor admin could be simpler. Now, the newly invited distributor admin automatically receives access to all sellers of the distributor organization they are invited to.
In these releases, we have added some highly awaited capabilities for Distributors, Sellers, Customers as well as Vendors and MSPs:
1. Better tools for managing your customers throughout their lifecycle
2. Granular reporting for Google Cloud usage
3. Ability to initiate immediate sync with Microsoft whenever needed
4. Improved control over sales channel & partners
5. Notifications for newly available/unavailable offers
In addition to new features, we also resolved a few issues with data and interface our users reported, so you can expect better, more stable overall experience.
In this release, we enabled sales quotations – a new feature that allows you to create custom quotes out of the items in your cart and send it to the customer for acceptance, and improved customer segments with one convenient place from which you can create segments, view their details and fill them with customers.
In this release, we enabled sellers to use and manage additional log-in options for their customers. We also made managing catalog for your customers a more pleasant and efficient experience with a few impactful tweaks.
The new Microsoft’s new Azure Plan is available for purchases in the platform. Besides that, we worked on some usability improvements and general maintenance.
This release was dedicated to general improvements to the stability and usability of the platform in various areas. Among these are also some new or improved capabilities:
1. “Block seller” operation
2. Quick access to your roles & permissions
3. Simplified payments by card
In this release, we focused on adding support for even more Microsoft offerings. We also added a way for sellers to accept payments from customers by card. You will also now be able to manage customer-specific prices in bulk by simply uploading a spreadsheet.
This release introduces support for the new Microsoft Customer Agreement (MCuA) that was recently introduced by Microsoft to gradually replace the old Microsoft Cloud Agreement (MCA). Now customers can sign and verify the new agreement directly in the platform. In addition, we also managed to improve loading times and consistency of working with invoices, markups, customer prices, dates and more.
This release was dedicated to eliminating the reported issues spotted by our users in the major previous release. We also continued to improve the speed with which customers are created and managed. Customers will now also be able to search offers by the tags that Portfolio Managers assign to products as part of the back-office feature we introduced earlier this year.
This release is further dedicated to our continuous focus on stability, performance and user experience for the everyday user. We worked on reported bugs and errors. We also heard that some users received an overwhelming number of notifications about new customers coming from the Microsoft Partner Center. We introduced a tweak, and now should see it up and running again without misfiring.
This release focuses on improvements to stability & performance and overhauls several key areas for everyday users. Numerous usability tweaks were also introduced to price management, campaigns and catalog management features.
This release comprises of optimization and correction of our user management, reflected in adjusted permissions for various actions & roles and extra measures in managing user invites. The release also included other improvements in areas of invoicing accuracy, localization, performance, and stability.
We shipped another batch of stability improvements, mostly related to reporting, ordering and distributor functionality. Notable mentions are fixes to MCA form, billing of one-time subscriptions and consistency of order/subscription details displayed throughout the platform.