This release contains major improvements:
1) Improved reports: Subscriptions in a bundle are now visible as multiple lines. And if you added custom properties to your offers via API, you would now see them in reports.
2) Remove customer: If you cancel all active subscriptions of a customer, you can easily remove it from the platform in one click.
3) New quick navigation links: “My sellers” link for distributors; “My products” link under catalog for organizations that sell their own products & services.
4) Custom offer CTA: replace the “Add to cart” button on an offer configuration page with a "Learn more".
5) Support for perpetual licenses from Microsoft: you can now buy offers with perpetual license options from Microsoft.
With this release, new functionalities are enabled for:
1. As a vendor, you can now integrate your system to display configuration options to the customer who configures your offer inside the platform. Use it to load a list of customer’s cloud accounts, domains or other options that are dynamically determined based on information in your system.
2. When a customer creates a tenant domain with Microsoft through the platform, a Tax ID (used to be called VAT number) and other details will undergo extra validation from Microsoft as per their new requirements for select countries.
3. Language settings are now available for all admin users. In the Settings section, you will find the full list of available languages that you can enable. If you enable multiple languages, users will see a language switcher before and after they log in.
4. You can now enable IBM ID as a login method in the settings of your platform.
In this release, we enabled:
1. Sellers to integrate their own FX rate provider of choice using our Partner API. Alternatively, they can simply send their own custom currency exchange rates from other system using the same API.
2. Distributors or sellers to select which billing cycles should be available to customers. When configuring an offer, the customer will only be able to select the billing cycles enabled.
3. Verification of pricing plan and custom-branded configuration form for offers
4. Sellers to select the customer segment that they want to manage the catalog for. Distributors to manage catalog and prices for any seller segment.
We made it possible to make your services even more configurable as a vendor or MSP:
a) You can now add a checkbox to the offer configuration form to allow the customer to choose optional upgrades (e.g. custom domain).
b) You can make use of the new dropdown that allows the customer to select multiple options at once.
We also addressed a popular user feedback emphasizing the need to conveniently filter and search subscriptions by vendor tenant. When you open the Subscriptions section, you will now see a search field and vendor filter that allows selecting a specific tenant if the selected customer organization has several.
In this release, we are added:
1. More options in pricing plans and configuration forms for your services
2. Extra address validation for customer organizations in the US, Canada, and Australia
3. More accurate expiry status for subscriptions to one-time offers
In this release, we are adding several highly-requested features for distributors, sellers, and customers:
1. Buyers can now add default Purchase order (PO) numbers to contracts and see the digits displayed in invoice data for the purchases under said contract.
2. As a vendor or MSP, you already had an option to offer customers an option to commit to using your service for a certain period in exchange for a discount. Now, you can also offer them to pay for the full commitment period in the first month.
3. And a number of other improvements to communicate better with customers and partners.
With this release we introduced tools for product managers of vendors and MSPs to configure services:
1. Define unique price composition logic and discounts for each billing cycle separately.
2. Define which options the customer can choose are cross-compatible.
We also added a few tweaks, bug fixes, and other smaller improvements.
In this release, a major update is coming to vendors and MSPs! As a vendor or an MSP, you can onboard your services via AppXite’s Product Management – a complete end-to-end self-service tool.
Another notable change done is the simplification of our user roles.
We improved the stability of recently added functionality related to bundles and price calculation, subscriptions section, currency conversion and more. We also advanced how services with mixed billing cycles and in local currency are displayed in email notifications upon order confirmation, upcoming renewal and more. Lastly, we added a new section in the platform for distributors to view and manage seller segments.
This release contains major improvements in functionality, usability, and performance. First, bundles received the biggest updates this time:
1. Now vendors and MSPs can easily ensure full status, country & industry compatibility between the bundle and the included offers.
2. Offers included in the bundle are configurable and renewable independently of each other. After the purchase, the subscription still appears and is managed as one on UI.
3. In invoices and reports, each offer included in the subscription is shown independently.
Second, we greatly improved the clarity and accuracy of presentation of prices to the customer. And third, we optimized the way our subscriptions section works.
With this release we are rolling out two handy updates for configuring and managing your own offerings:
1. Now you can choose between the default of 0, and 1, 2 or 3 years of minimum commitment for any offer you onboard.
2. You can now also classify your offers using United Nations Standard for Products and Services Classification Codes (UNSPSC) by adding them in the offer settings. You can retrieve them via API and use for taxation, billing, costs and other calculations and reporting.
Lastly, we made a lot of under the hood improvements for the general stability of the platform in important areas like onboarding and authentication.
In this release, we added two amazing features we have been working on for some time. The first one is the Notification settings. Now, as a seller admin, you can toggle all notifications sent out by your platform ON or OFF. Changes are applied immediately. Moreover, you can change who receives the notification in each case by specifying TO, CC and BCC contacts.
The second feature is the ability for your customers to work with their preferred local currency e.g. see prices and pay invoices in CHF, while you as a seller have EUR as your primary currency. As a seller, you will have an option to enable the feature (disabled by default) and select which currencies you want to support. The currency is converted using the very latest rates from the European Central Bank. We are planning to also let you as a seller customize the rates in the near future.
In this small update, we greatly improved how native platform accounts work:
1. You no longer need to create your password during signup – instead, you log in using a link and create it during your first session. Link expires in 7 days.
2. You can send yourself a new link.
3. You can change and reset your password.
We also found that inviting a distributor admin could be simpler. Now, the newly invited distributor admin automatically receives access to all sellers of the distributor organization they are invited to.
In these releases, we have added some highly awaited capabilities for Distributors, Sellers, Customers as well as Vendors and MSPs:
1. Better tools for managing your customers throughout their lifecycle
2. Granular reporting for Google Cloud usage
3. Ability to initiate immediate sync with Microsoft whenever needed
4. Improved control over sales channel & partners
5. Notifications for newly available/unavailable offers
In addition to new features, we also resolved a few issues with data and interface our users reported, so you can expect better, more stable overall experience.
In this release, we enabled sales quotations – a new feature that allows you to create custom quotes out of the items in your cart and send it to the customer for acceptance, and improved customer segments with one convenient place from which you can create segments, view their details and fill them with customers.
In this release, we enabled sellers to use and manage additional log-in options for their customers. We also made managing catalog for your customers a more pleasant and efficient experience with a few impactful tweaks.
The new Microsoft’s new Azure Plan is available for purchases in the platform. Besides that, we worked on some usability improvements and general maintenance.
This release was dedicated to general improvements to the stability and usability of the platform in various areas. Among these are also some new or improved capabilities:
1. “Block seller” operation
2. Quick access to your roles & permissions
3. Simplified payments by card
In this release, we focused on adding support for even more Microsoft offerings. We also added a way for sellers to accept payments from customers by card. You will also now be able to manage customer-specific prices in bulk by simply uploading a spreadsheet.
This release introduces support for the new Microsoft Customer Agreement (MCuA) that was recently introduced by Microsoft to gradually replace the old Microsoft Cloud Agreement (MCA). Now customers can sign and verify the new agreement directly in the platform. In addition, we also managed to improve loading times and consistency of working with invoices, markups, customer prices, dates and more.
This release was dedicated to eliminating the reported issues spotted by our users in the major previous release. We also continued to improve the speed with which customers are created and managed. Customers will now also be able to search offers by the tags that Portfolio Managers assign to products as part of the back-office feature we introduced earlier this year.
This release is further dedicated to our continuous focus on stability, performance and user experience for the everyday user. We worked on reported bugs and errors. We also heard that some users received an overwhelming number of notifications about new customers coming from the Microsoft Partner Center. We introduced a tweak, and now should see it up and running again without misfiring.
This release focuses on improvements to stability & performance and overhauls several key areas for everyday users. Numerous usability tweaks were also introduced to price management, campaigns and catalog management features.
This release comprises of optimization and correction of our user management, reflected in adjusted permissions for various actions & roles and extra measures in managing user invites. The release also included other improvements in areas of invoicing accuracy, localization, performance, and stability.
We shipped another batch of stability improvements, mostly related to reporting, ordering and distributor functionality. Notable mentions are fixes to MCA form, billing of one-time subscriptions and consistency of order/subscription details displayed throughout the platform.