We're excited to announce that AppXite, for the second year in a row, has earned a position in the prestigious Canalys Channels Ecosystem Landscape 2023.
This recognition highlights our deep expertise and dedication to providing automation and advanced digital capabilities to help companies design, develop, execute, and manage a broad partner and alliance ecosystem.
According to Canalys research, there are 233 companies that constitute the ecosystem software landscape presented. Last year (2022), these companies accounted for a combined revenue of US$5.3 billion in the channel category. Further projections from Canalys suggest that by 2028, this channel software market's revenue will climb to US$11.8 billion.
Canalys, a leading global technology market analyst firm with a distinct channel focus, has featured AppXite in two categories - Ecosystem marketplace and integrations and Channel finance, pricing, and inventory thus recognizing the AppXite platform’s strengths in:
- Planning, designing, and executing internal and external digital marketplaces
- Supporting changing business models toward subscription and consumption models
- Providing frictionless execution of customer procurement and provisioning of solutions
- Assisting in marketplace deployment, storefront customization, API integration, and listing support to streamline the workflows of all stakeholders
- Governing and automating indirect sales financials
- Streamlining reporting processes
- Calculating true transactional values avoiding allocation errors
- Optimizing processes involving offer pricing, accounting calculations, inventory planning, and price adjustments
AppXite is a subscription management and billing platform for software distributors, vendors, sellers, telcos, and MSPs to automate all their as-a-service business with vendors and own solutions. The platform provides a multi-cloud marketplace with pre-built vendor catalog integrations (Microsoft, Adobe, IBM, AWS, Google, Cisco, etc.), a robust product management functionality to configure, price, and bundle own offerings tied with fully automated billing, provisioning, and powerful sales performance analytics. The AppXite enables partners to operate with their B2B customers directly and build their own partner channel or distribution network with a convenient self-service experience.
The AppXite platform is built for integration and constant thriving for the next level of automation. This is the core of our company culture and mission - to build a truly open and integral as-a-service commerce platform to connect and scale as-a-service businesses across the global tech ecosystem keeping business transaction costs low and profits high.