Information Security in AppXite
We place information security at the core of all services. All our services are designed to empower the scalability of SaaS businesses. That is why we continuously work to improve our services and implement new features via the data provided to us. In doing so, we want to reassure that our customers and end-users remain confident that their data is well protected.
Therefore, we maintain a rigorous compliance strategy when it comes to our information security, including, but not limited to, maintaining ISO 27001 Information Security Standards certificate and GDPR compliance.
Our information security strategy is built around the following principles:
- Lawfulness: We maintain compliance with the highest regarded information security standards and data protection laws.
- Transparency: We provide full information regarding how we use data to make informative choices while respecting privacy rights.
- Purpose limitation and minimization: We do not access more data than necessary while following security preferences.
- Improvements: We use collected data to provide and improve our services.
- Control: We provide the functionality to customize security preferences.
- Integrity and Confidentiality: We apply measures to protect customer data against unauthorized access, loss and destruction.
What Kind of Data Do We Collect?
We process information about organizations, such as the company name, address, organization number, and company logo. For contact, we may ask you to provide your name, surname, email and phone number. This information is needed to carry out registration, customization, and management for your account within the AppXite Platform in addition to providing other AppXite services. Other contact data may be required for technical, legal or financial contact.
We process information about end-customers, including contact information and purchases made via AppXite Platform. This information is required to enable the purchasing process and to manage customer billing. Please make sure that customers consent to such data being available.
We process information about sales made via AppXite Platform to provide billing output and reports.
- Visit our Legal page here to read the documents that ensure the legal transparency and compliance in AppXite