The AppXite Platform enables distributors, sellers, and vendors to build and manage their cloud and SaaS (software-as-a-service) businesses. AppXite works with software companies like Microsoft, AWS, Google, and IBM and serves customers like Lenovo, NTT, and Atea. We have been recognized on Forrester’s 2021 Tech Stack in channel marketplace and ecosystem management areas. Our specialty is to lower transaction costs throughout the entire customer journey with automation and self-service. Our offices are in Latvia, Sweden, Ukraine, and Belarus and most of our departments work in distributed teams.
We are more than a product-driven development company and right now we are looking now for additional team members within our Development department: System Developer (C#)
As a System Developer, you will ensure that the AppXite Platform has reliable integrations with vendor cloud services, partner CRMs, and other systems, with a focus on usage, billing, and invoicing data. Support the development of our APIs both to communicate with other services internally, as well as deliver data to our partners and end customers.Your mission:
- Design and develop applications, APIs, and integrations between internal and external systems.
- Analyze business needs, requirements. Design and implement solutions, including database, backend, frontend, write and maintain the necessary documentation.
- Develop on time, within the defined scope, and with good quality.
Actively participate in all meetings related to software development process, be transparent and proactive about identifying any issues and proposing solutions.
- Provide assistance to QA and Support teams to as needed to determine system problems.
- Keep up to date with the latest in Microsoft technology stack, understand and follow Agile / LeSS development process and methodology.
- 2+ years of experience designing and implementing cloud-based solutions.
- Excellent understanding of designing and developing solutions using Azure and .NET stack.
- Good experience with C#
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API or ASP.NET Core.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with any of ORMs (Entity Framework, Dapper).
- Experience with TypeScript - preferred.
- Experience with any of modern frontend frameworks (Angular, React) - preferred.
- Experience with Git. Understanding of SOLID principles. English: upper-intermediate or better.
Why join AppXite?
- We work with some of the largest companies in their industries (like Adobe, AWS, Cisco, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Lenovo, etc.)
- You will have skilled colleagues in an international environment.
- You will have the opportunity to challenge, grow and develop yourself.
- We offer professional training and certifications (Pluralsight or Coursera license).
- Covered health insurance and telephone expenses.
- Comfortable new office with free parking.
- Free lunches and gym.
- Employee referral program.
Join the challenge: we grow together!