IBM Cloud Aggregator = Software Distributor = Box Mover?
Before cloud computing, IT distributors managed logistics, credit, and the supply chain through value-added resellers (VARs) and along to end customers. As cloud environments become mainstream, their role evolved. The successful distributors of today are able to transition their value-added services and deliver meaningful impact on IT channels. These modern distributors are Cloud Aggregators, a title designated by IBM.
The e-book explains:
- The value of a Cloud Aggregator (CA)
- How the IBM Partner Marketplace model will affect resellers
- What the new model brings to resellers and customers
- How CAs support GTM strategies
- The future road map of successful IBM subscription sales