YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- The primary responsibilities will be building internal applications, integrating with various existing tools of our product. We expect that you will analyze requirements, design separate components, implement them (database, backend, frontend) and write corresponding documentation.
- You will be able to suggest improvements for the existing project processes, methodologies, guidelines, and technologies. We also will be happy if you have ideas on how to evolve our products for end users.
- To perform duties related to Software Development (requirements analysis, estimation, code design, coding, bug fixing, code review, unit and integration tests development.
- To deliver developed tasks and features in time with defined scope and with good quality.
- To participate in all meetings related to software development process, do not hide any problems and impediments, proactively propose solutions for resolving any issues that happened or may happen in the future.
- To provide assistance to testers and support team as needed to determine system problems
- Proactively perform code review
- From 2+ years of experience with .NET stack
- Fluency in C#
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API or ASP.NET Core
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience with any of ORMs (Entity Framework, Dapper)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with any of modern frontend frameworks (Angular, React)
- Experience with Git
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- English: upper- intermediate