YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- • The primary responsibilities will be building internal applications, integrating with various existing tools of our product. We expect that you will analyze requirements, design separate components, implement them (database, backend, frontend) and write corresponding documentation.
- • You will be able to suggest improvements for the existing project processes, methodologies, guidelines, and technologies. We also will be happy if you have ideas on how to evolve our products for end-users.
- • To perform duties related to Software Development (requirements analysis, estimation, code design, coding, bug fixing, code review, unit and integration tests development).
- • To deliver developed tasks and features in time with a defined scope and with good quality.
- • To participate in all meetings related to the software development process, do not hide any problems and impediments, proactively propose solutions for resolving any issues that happened or may happen in the future.
- • To discuss any planned changes in application architecture with development team members.
- • To provide assistance to testers and support team as needed to determine system problems.
- • Proactively perform code review.
- • 4+ years of experience with .NET stack
- • Fluency in C#
- • Experience with ASP.NET Web API or ASP.NET Core
- • Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- • Experience with any of ORMs (Entity Framework, Dapper)
- • Experience with TypeScript
- • Experience with any of modern frontend frameworks (Angular, React)
- • Experience with Git (or SVN)
- • Understanding of SOLID principles
- • Upper-intermediate level of English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- • Knowledge of .NET Core
- • Experience with Azure Message Bus or other message queues
- • Experience with B2B domain
- • Multi-tenant application development experience
- • Experience with microservices
- • Experience with CQRS
- • Experience with CI/CD
- • Experience with LeSS (Large Scale Scrum)
- • A drive to automate anything that has to be done more than once
WHY JOIN US?
- • We work with some of the largest companies in their industries
- • You will work in a B2B SaaS company and build tools that allow any other company to run their business as-a-service
- • You will be a valued part of a diverse and fun team of talented individuals from 10 countries
- • You will have competent colleagues in an international environment
- • We offer professional training and certifications
- • We offer a motivating salary
- • Covered health insurance and telephone expense
- • We have a comfortable new office with tea, coffee, fruits
- • We offer free lunches and gym
- • Company events and active corporate life
Come join the Platform Engineering team and work with a talented group of developers building out next-generation technologies in the AppXite.