How the Cloud Aggregator program streamlines Go-To-Market
Cloud Aggregators (CAs) are broad IBM distributors with a track record of helping traditional resellers transition to the cloud and/or adopt new cloud or hybrid strategies for managing and scaling IBM digital businesses. Fortunately for resellers, IBM created this new program to highlight modern IBM partners that are cloud-experienced, have marketing skills, and possess the capability to assist reseller growth.
Learn how to jump start IBM SaaS sales with a CA in 10 min. This on-demand GTM explanation video covers:
- The IBM Third-Party Marketplace (3PM) model
- XaaS customer buying journeys
- Cloud Commerce Platforms for IBM XaaS sales
- Cloud available IBM offers
- The future road map of IBM offerings