About the role:
Onboarding and Integrations specialist's day will be filled with Biggest Tech Brands (like Adobe, AWS, Cisco, Google, IBM, Microsoft, etc.) and other Vendors, MSPs, Sellers, and Distributors by building strong relationships and onboarding their Products, setting up provisioning via APIs into AppXite Platform. The main challenge in this role is the ability to find a way of communication between two parties/systems that can fit both parts business needs, requirements and available functionalities.
On daily basis Onboarding and Integrations specialist will work with AppXite Platform, Product management, AppXite Integrations tools, and partners documentation, APIs, or partner-provided tools in order to create new services and integrations. This can include the use of UI, SQL databases, Visual Studio Code, Postman, etc.
- Gather the correct data based on documentation and continuous communication with partners that is required to set up their services via Platform UI and complete provisioning journey by creating API integration flows;
- Create and maintain product configuration, content, pricing, and integration up-to-date, make changes upon partner requests using Platform UI, APIs, or database;
- Perform testing, troubleshooting, and error handling to complete initiated or failed flows and improve them, including bug fixing;
- Ensure delivery of data to the correct destination – customer or internal/external systems;
- Make recommendations, documentation for continuous onboarding and integration process;
- Able to read and write SQL;
- Understand and can work with APIs (REST; SOAP etc.);
- Familiar with data structures (JSON, XML, etc.) and parsing methods;
- Beginner level in C# (will be considered as an advantage);
- Have knowledge or experience in SaaS, B2B will be considered as an advantage;
- Microsoft, AWS, Google, IBM, or other similar certifications are benefit;
- Self-motivated and can work independently as well as part of a team;
- You are able to take charge and plan work to ensure that all tasks are completed accordingly;
- Extremely detail, analytics oriented, creative, and effective at learning new skills;
Why join AppXite?
- We work with some of the largest companies in their industries (like Adobe, AWS, Cisco, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Lenovo, etc.);
- You will have skilled colleagues in an international environment;
- You will have the opportunity to challenge, grow and develop yourself;
- We offer professional training and certifications (Pluralsight or Coursera license);
- Covered health insurance and telephone expenses;
- Comfortable new office with free parking;
- Free lunches and gym;
- Employee referral program;
- Support for relocation, work permits, and other administrative procedure;
Join the challenge: we grow together!