The AppXite Platform enables distributors, sellers, and vendors to build and manage their cloud and SaaS (software-as-a-service) businesses. AppXite works with software companies like Microsoft, AWS, Google, and IBM and serves customers like Lenovo, NTT, and Atea. We have been recognized on Forrester’s 2021 Tech Stack in channel marketplace and ecosystem management areas. Our specialty is to lower transaction costs throughout the entire customer journey with automation and self-service. Our offices are in Latvia, Sweden, Ukraine, and Belarus and most of our departments work in distributed teams.
We are more than a product-driven development company and right now we are looking now for additional team members within our Development department: Business Intelligence Developer.
As a Business Intelligence Developer you will support business intelligence initiatives in AppXite and develop reports and tools to ensure that we, as well as our partners and customers, have access to the data we need.
- Build reports, dashboards and perform ad hoc analysis to support business needs.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify information gaps and requirements. This includes both business people, managers, as well as analysts, and developers.
- Review existing reports, assess data quality, propose improvements both to reports, as well as the underlying data structure and content.
- Design data models with a focus on performance and ease of use.
- Effectively document and communicate the output of your work.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Intelligence or related role.
- Good command of SQL for building reports and data analysis.
- Deep experience with Power BI or other BI tools.
- Experience with Data Warehouse concepts.
- Computer science/engineering fundamentals preferred.
- Applied mathematical statistics fundamentals preferred.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts preferred.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude, proactive and independent worker.
Why join AppXite?
- We work with some of the largest companies in their industries (like Adobe, AWS, Cisco, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Lenovo, etc.)
- You will have skilled colleagues in an international environment.
- You will have the opportunity to challenge, grow and develop yourself.
- We offer professional training and certifications (Pluralsight or Coursera license).
- Covered health insurance and telephone expenses.
- Comfortable new office with free parking.
- Free lunches and gym.
- Employee referral program.
Join the challenge: we grow together!